Sunday, September 18, 2005

Back from Little Palm Island

Without hesitation, I'd characterize this exotic destination off Little Torch Key, Florida as a 6- star experience floating high above a 5- star destination world. I'll be writing about this experience at length in the future, yet I must say I cannot recall such excellence and such an eye for every wonderful detail(www.littlepalmisland.com/) I fished with Captain Fernand Braun deep into the Content Key area Saturday and he found us loads of tarpon, trophy barracuda and shark. Thanks to this guide, photographer, and diver, my trusty little 10 pound plug rod was kept well-bent until midday, when we were chased back to Little Palm Island by a fierce squall. Captain Fernand's phone number is 305-872-9004 and his email is frbraun@bellsouth.net. Great times, great destination,great guide ...who could ask for more?

Jan

No comments: